News and Events
27 May 2016The World Maritime University (WMU), globally-renowned for its culture of excellence in maritime education, has brought to the Philippines, its Executive and Professional Development Courses (EPDCs), in cooperation with PTC’s training arm, the Philippine Center for Advanced Maritime Simulation and Training (PHILCAMSAT).
Two professional development courses are offered – Shipping Finance and Financial Maritime Management; and Shipping and Risk Management – providing an exciting blend of academic proficiency and professional knowledge to give students an educational experience that would further enrich their maritime careers.
In 2016, WMU will offer two Executive Education and Professional Development courses in cooperation with Philippine Transmarine Carriers Inc. Shipping Finance, Maritime Investment and Risk Management, and Tactics in the Satisfaction of Maritime Claims will take place 18-20 July at the Asian Institute of Management Conference Center, Makati, Philippines. Both courses will also be offered 7-9 September at the Radisson Blu Cebu, Cebu City, Philippines.
You may also post the links below for more information.
- (05/27/2016) WMU Courses
- (05/23/2016) PHILCAMSAT Receives TESDA Accreditation for NCIII Assessment
- (02/16/2016) NSAP Officially Moves to PHILCAMSAT
- (02/01/2016) PHILCAMSAT’s Karen Avelino at the IMO Meeting on HTW
- (01/04/2016) PHILCAMSAT Achieves HELM Recognition from the Merchant Navy Training Board
- (12/08/2015) PHILCAMCSAT and CMET Recertified by BMI